Shōgun Rear Hub
The Shōgun rear hub is set to push all standards with its high spec and price range. The Shōgun can be built for wheels from Cross Country, All Mountain, Enduro, Dirt Jump, Trials, and most disciplines in between.
Designed with strength and durability as the key characteristics, the Shogun engagement mechanism consists of 6 pawls that engage all simultaneously to make sure there is no slippage, as opposed to most pawl-alternating systems out there. This while still archiving 3.75 degree engagement.
The Shogun features 3 lip seals. On the ratchet, and on each end of the axle to prevent contaminants that wear down bearings prematurely.
Hub dimensions for spoke length calculator here
- 6 Pawl Ratchet with 96 tooth engagement (3.75 degrees)
- 6 pawl constant engagement with 3 steps per pawl (not alternating 3 to 3 pawls)
- Sealed Cartridge Bearings
- Machined from hardened 7075-T6 cold forged aluminum
- Slide-on axle caps allow quick tool-less service disassembly of hub
- Interchangeable caps to convert to different axle dimensions
(Front: Standard|QR|9x100mm, 15x100mm)
(Rear: 10x135mm, 12x142mm)
- International Standard 6-Bolt disc version and Centerlock version available.
- Large contoured convex flanges let spokes sit flush to bracing angles.
- New standard on performance and reliability.
- 2019 now boostable to 12x148mm with our boost adaptive kit.
- Weight from 305g
Model Shogun Axle Dim. 12x142mm , 10x135mm Axle Material AL7075-T6 Flange PCD Left: 58mm | Right: 64mm Sealed Cartridge
4pcs Weight 305g Freehub Body
AL7075 - 6 pawls, 6 springs,
3 steps per spring,
compatible with Shimano 10/11s or Sram XD/XX1 Cassette
Engagement Points 96 POE Engagement Degree 3.75 Degrees Color Black Spoke 32h only - J-Bend spokes