Shogun/Zen Front Boost Hub
**2023: The Shogun front hub will be the same hub that completes the hub set for the new Tairin S1/R1 rear hubs**
The Shōgun front hub is compatible with most axle configurations. It can be built for wheels from Cross Country, All Mountain, Enduro, Dirt Jump, Trials, and most disciplines in between; so long as the axle dimensions are compatible.
This is the Boost axle spacing model:
Boost (native): 15x110mm
Superior reliability, simple, but extremely detailed.
TORQUE CAPS (For RockShox) 15x110mm available. Please add them to your order following this link here.
Hub dimensions for spoke length calculator here
- Sealed Cartridge Bearings
- Machined from 6061-T6 cold forged aluminum
- Slide-on axle caps allow quick service disassembly of hub
- International Standard 6-Bolt disc
- Large contoured convex flanges let spokes sit flush to bracing angles.
- Weight from 145g
Model Shogun Front Axle Dim.
15x100, 12x100, 9x100
Axle Material AL6061-T6 Flange PCD Left: 58mm - Right: 58mm Sealed Cartridge
2pcs Weight 145g Color Black Spoke 32h only - J-Bend spokes