Shogun/Zen Front Hub
**New Batches of this hub will be re-named to Zen, to dissociate it from the rear Shogun in anticipation of the upcoming Mugen rear hub. the Zen is shared between the Shogun and the Mugen as each of their respective hubsets**
The Shōgun front hub is compatible with most axle configurations. It can be built for wheels from Cross Country, All Mountain, Enduro, Dirt Jump, Trials, and most disciplines in between; so long as the axle dimensions are compatible.
It comes in 2 base models:
Standard: 15x100mm convertible to 12x100mm, 9x100mm and boostable to 15x110 with the Booster kit.
Boost (native): 15x110mm
Superior reliability, simple, but extremely detailed.
TORQUE CAPS (For RockShox) 15x110mm available. Please add them to your order following this link here.
Hub dimensions for spoke length calculator here
- Sealed Cartridge Bearings
- Machined from 6061-T6 cold forged aluminum
- Slide-on axle caps allow quick service disassembly of hub
- International Standard 6-Bolt disc
- Large contoured convex flanges let spokes sit flush to bracing angles.
- New standard on performance and reliability
- Weight from 145g
Model Shogun Front Axle Dim.
15x100, 12x100, 9x100
Axle Material AL6061-T6 Flange PCD Left: 58mm - Right: 58mm Sealed Cartridge
2pcs Weight 145g Color Black Spoke 32h only - J-Bend spokes