Shōgun Front Hub
The Shōgun front hub can be built for wheels from Cross Country, All Mountain, Enduro, Dirt Jump, Trials, and most disciplines in between. Superior reliability, simple, but extremely detailed.
Hub dimensions for spoke length calculator here
- Sealed Cartridge Bearings
- Machined from hardened 7075-T6 cold forged aluminum
- Slide-on axle caps allow quick service disassembly of hub
- Interchangeable caps to convert to different axle dimensions
(Front: Standard|QR|9x100mm, 15x100mm)
(Rear: 10x135mm, 12x142mm)
- International Standard 6-Bolt disc version and Centerlock version available.
- Large contoured convex flanges let spokes sit flush to bracing angles.
- New standard on performance and reliability.
- 2019 now boostable to 15x110mm with our boost adaptive kit.
- Weight from 145g
Model Shogun Front Axle Dim. 15x100mm (convertible to 9x100mm QR-thru) Axle Material AL7075-T6 Flange PCD Left: 58mm - Right: 58mm Sealed Cartridge
2pcs Weight 145g Color Black Spoke 32h only - J-Bend spokes